Sunday, September 18, 2011

Forever

Forever
by Maggie Stiefvater

When Sam appeared to be cured of his regular winter conversions into a wolf, he and Grace thought they would finally be able to be together.  But even they could not have imagined the horror of Grace suddenly changing.  

Now they must go back to waiting for one of them to become human again so that they can be together once more.

If that isn't enough, another body has been found near Sam's home and this one is the last straw for the true humans in Mercy Falls.  Now the hunt is on... literally.

Now Sam, Cole, and Isabel must work together to protect Grace and the rest of the wolves, while also trying to find a cure.

In this final book of The Wolves of Mercy Falls, everything becomes much more serious and love may not be able to save the day.

Final thoughts:  Wow.  What a wild ending.  I never would have thought it would go the dark direction it did.  Sam went from completely confident in his fate and his love to completely unglued with worry.  I struggled with some of this one, but in the end it was all worth it.  Good, solid, final book.

Rating: 4/5

3 comments:

Susan (Reading World) said...

I'd like to give this series a try. I've heard good things about it. I've got so much on my plate though I'm not sure when I'll get to it.

Shayana said...

The first book is the best. If you get a chance to read that, I say "Go for it!"

TerryLynnJohnson said...

agreed. This was my favourite of the series. Loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails