Friday, February 10, 2012

Grave Dance

Grave Dance
by Kalayna Price

Left feet suddenly start showing up in Fae territory.  Just left feet.  Nothing else.  And Alex Craft is called in to try and get a read on them.  Unfortunately, even though Alex can now see across multiple realities without really trying, she still can't see the memories of the dead that once wore them. 

She's also dealing with magical constructs trying to kill her and the Queen of the Winter Court suddenly has become very interested in claiming all the Fae in Nekros, including (or maybe, especially) Alex herself.

The two loves of her life have suddenly reappeared in her life after disappearing for the past month, so Alex must deal with their feelings about her (love) and about each other (hate).

And on top of everything, she's attracted the attention of a very wealthy, very powerful man who wants her to open the Aetheric for him and his followers so they can touch it for themselves and get blissed out on the feeling.

Somewhere in all of that, she must also keep her old friend safe, figure out a way to keep all of her current clients, and stop accidentally creating holes to the Aetheric that are causing more than a little trouble.

Final thoughts: I read it. I finished it.  But I don't remember much of it.  I know it was ok as I read it, but after I put it down, I was done.  I'm not sure if I'll read the next one.

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails