Friday, January 17, 2014

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop


Today's Question:


Do you blog for a living or for fun? 

My answer:

Both... kind of.  I like posting my reviews and leaving my thoughts about books, especially since I often forget them over time and now I've got a great place to go back and remind myself.  But I started this blog as an announcement page for the school library in which I used to work, and I've got it linked on the home page of my current school library, so it's also a work-related thing.

However, if is the question is more geared to the "do you make money off of it" type of thing, then the answer is "no".  I've never monetized the page, mostly because with only 55 followers and not that many views when considering how long I've had this thing up and running, I'd probably end up owing people instead of getting any cash.  ;-) 

 

3 comments:

Alysia said...

I blog for free and fun too!

Mo_books said...

The only thing I accept from my blog are books in exchange for a review. Here's my answer
http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2014/01/book-blogger-hop-22-do-you-blog-for.html

Have a wonderful weekend

Unknown said...

I blog for fun, too :)
You can find my answer
here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails